Monday, January 31, 2011

Partners in "Crime"

I have recently started referring to Mia and Siena as partners in Crime. It's so fun to see them getting along and working together. The other day I found them locked in the bathroom eating a box of cereal. Later on that day I found they had locked themselves in Elzabella's room. When I unlocked the door I discovered Siena with a pack of gum and Mia was under Bella's bed. Apparently Siena would eat the gum and give the wrappers to Mia to hide under the bed. Pretty good team work.


One of their daily "rituals" is to pull all the contents of one of my drawers and spread them throughout the kitchen. Apparently that wasn't exciting enough, so they started restocking the drawer with themselves.
I love how Mia likes to really "smile" when I take a picture. She looks like she's getting ready to be a pirate. Arrrrr.
Ron gave the kids haircuts the other day so he brought a stool in the kitchen. Mia LOVES to climb it. Siena was being a good sister and making sure that Mia didn't fall off as she climbed up it.

These two girls are so fun. Granted they're either laughing hysterically with each other or Mia is screaming with all her might in frustration that something has been taken away from her. So fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment