Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy President's Day!!

So we've had a lot of stuff going on with our family this weekend, but I wanted to share something that helped me feel the spirit of President's day. The third grade classes at William's school did a reader's theater commemorating the great accomplishments of many of our past US Presidents. Here are some clips and songs that they sang. I must say, that cute ... I mean handsome boy in blue was sure fun to watch.




William was really good at speaking his part, but you can't hear him as well on this recording because of all the background noise. "I am Abraham Lincoln. I was born on February......"
I am grateful for the good men and women who have worked so hard to make our nation great. I was grateful for the reminder from these young kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment