Friday, December 2, 2011

Halloween- better late then Never

We had a really fun Halloween and I thought I better share some of it with the world before Christmas. Ha ha. Ron and I had an AMAZING time in Italy and got back a couple days before Halloween. Last year the kids thought it would be fun to dress up together as a family so the trick was to find something that had enough characters that we could all dress up together. Our conclusion...... Alice and Wonderland!

So once we got back to the states I got to work while we were still at my parents home. I had fun making our many family costumes and enjoyed my mom's help as well.

We have Mr. McKay as a card guard. (He was the only one who didn't want to dress up with the family- but with the proper motivation (thanks Natalie) we were able to talk him out of Harry Potter.)
Miss Mia was our little white rabbit. I decided not to even attempt the glasses. She was darling anyway.
Siena was our Crazy Cheshire Cat. I must say she was the cutest one I saw.


Miss Lizziroo of course was our Lovely Alice- who started the whole thing.
William was our Mad Hatter. He was so popular he needed Batman to guard him throughout the festivities. (His cousin Jack).
Ron was the Ace of Hearts who's sole purpose was to ensure the needs of the Queen of Heart were met. He did a pretty sweet job.
Here we are all together. It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun. Happy belated Halloween!!!

We had fun trunk or treating in California before we came home. Let's just say there was not a shortage of candy among the Francom Fam
We also enjoyed watching the kid's costume parade at school that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment